Our team looks after refuelling the vehicles. However, if while on-trip and the fuel indicator (right corner of the speedometer) is looking a little low, drive into any Z Energy or Caltex station to top the tank up using the fuel card in the glove box.
🔔 We do not reimburse for refuelling at non-Caltex or Z Energy stations.
- Open the fuel door (GIFs below)
- Fill up with Unleaded 91
- Pay-At-Pump with the fuel card
- On the ODO screen, enter your mobile number registered to Mevo
- When prompted for the pin, the PIN card is on the back of fuel card
- When finished refuelling, make sure to re-insert the fuel card firmly back into the cardholder and the blue light is OFF. (You cannot end trip if the blue light is on).
Audi A3 e-tron
Pull up on the fuel door button to open.
There is no fuel door button. Press on the fuel door from the outside to open.
🚨 If you've filled the tank with diesel, please call the Mevo emergency line on 0508 111 6386 (0508 111 MEVO).