Your account must have the Administrator role to be able to update the invites for your business. Chat to one of your Business Administrators if that's not the case.
Inviting Team Members
- Log into Mevo for Business.
- Select "Invites" from under the "Business" drop-down on the left-hand side.
You'll see your company's invites displayed on-screen.
- You can type and press Enter to add email addresses to invite or paste a list from excel, email, or elsewhere.
You can select the roles for the batch of invites you've entered emails for.
Administrator-only accounts won't be prompted to add a driver licence, and won't be able to use the Mevo app to book cars.
- If you have configured at least one Cost Centre, you can specify the Cost Centre for the batch of members you're inviting.
- Click "Send Invites"
You'll see a confirmation message that your invites were sent.
Invites are valid for 14 days, and we send several invite reminder emails during this period.
Amending or Resending an Invite
If an invite has expired, or you need to change the email, roles or Cost Centre, you can click "Edit" to open the form and amend that invite.
You can also:
- Revoke a pending invite.
- Resend a pending or expired invite. This resets the 14 day validity window.