Your account must have the Administrator role to be able to access business invoices. Chat to one of your Business Administrators if that's not the case.
An Administrator can create other administrators, suspend drivers, or remove drivers from their organisation.
Creating Another Administrator
- Log into Mevo for Business.
- Select "Details" from under the "Business" drop-down on the left-hand side, and then select the "Members" tab.
- Find the member of interest and click the "Edit" pencil icon to open up their account permission
- Under the "Roles" drop-down menu, select "Administrator"
- Click Update Member and they should also have Administrator access the next time they log in to Mevo for Business.
Suspending and Removing Drivers
- Similar to above, find the member of interest and click the "Edit" pencil icon to open up their account permission
- Click Suspend Member
- After the Member is suspended, you can subsequently remove them from the organisation