Your account must have the Administrator role to be able to update the Cost Centres for your business. Chat to one of your Business Administrators if that's not the case.
Cost Centres are included in Reporting Essential - if your company doesn't have this enabled, it's easy to turn it on when you need it.
Cost Centres are useful to manage your Business Members and report on their Trips. After creating some, you can add a Cost Centre to:
- A Business Member
Trips they take will store the Cost Centre that they had assigned when they started the trip. This will be visible in your reports and exports.
- A Business Invite
The Cost Centre attached to a Business Invite will transfer to the Member when they accept the invite during the registration process.
Members and Invites can be assigned to a Cost Centre once at least one Cost Centre has been created.
This is performed from the corresponding pages on the left-hand navigation.
Adding a Cost Centre
- Log into Mevo for Business.
- Select "Details" from under the "Business" drop-down on the left-hand side, and then select the "Cost Centres" tab.
You'll see your company's Cost Centres displayed on-screen.
- Click the "New Cost Centre" button on the lower-right of the page.
You'll see the form to create a new Cost Centre.
- Enter your new Cost Centre's details and press "Save".
You'll see the newly created Cost Centre appear after the page refreshes.
After creating some Cost Centres, you can assign them to Members and Invites on the respective pages from the left-hand menu.
Updating a Cost Centre
- From the Cost Centres page, you can click the "Edit" pencil icon on any Cost Centre's row in the table.
You'll see the form to update the Cost Centre.
- Enter the updated details for the Cost Centre and press "Save".
You'll see the Cost Centre's updated details displayed after the page refreshes.
Members and Invites will remain attached to a Cost Centre if you update it.
Deleting a Cost Centre
- From the Cost Centres page, you can click the "Delete" trash can icon on any Cost Centre's row in the table.
You'll see a confirmation dialogue to delete the Cost Centre.
- Press "Ok" to delete the Cost Centre.
You'll no longer see the Cost Centre in the list after the page refreshes.
Members and Invites will no longer have a Cost Centre attached if you delete it.
Assigning Members/Invites to a Cost Centre
On the appropriate pages from the left-hand navigation:
- You can assign Members to a Cost Centre on the Members page.
- You can assign Invites to a Cost Centre on the Invites page.
You can only assign Members and Invites to a Cost Centre after at least one Cost Centre has been created.