All Mevo vehicles are located around the city with 24/7 public access and no special gates or keys required to access them. We also have dedicated Mevo parks placed around the city, which often will be filled.
If you're walking, simply follow the map in the Mevo app to get the fastest directions to the car park.
If you're taking a bus, the closest bus stops are:
- Clyde Quay: Stop 6513 (coming from town) or Stop 7512 (coming from Oriental Parade)
- Queens Wharf: Stop 5506 (coming from the railway station) or Stop 5012 (coming from Courtenay Place)
- Park Hotel: Stop 5912 (coming from Parliament end of The Terrace) or Stop 4912 (coming from Kelburn Parade and Ghuznee St end of The Terrace)
Taxi / Uber:
If you're taking a Taxi or Uber to specific Mevo car parks:
- Clyde Quay: Use "6 Herd Street" as your destination.
- Queens Wharf: Use "Post Office Square" as your destination, then cross Jervois Quay at the lights.
- Park Hotel: Just use "Park Hotel"
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can I park a private vehicle in the Mevo reserved parking while I'm on a trip with a Mevo?
No. Mevo reserved parking is for Mevo vehicles only, and you may be ticketed or towed if you leave a private vehicle in these parks
Can I access the Park Hotel parks from Lambton Quay?
No, the Hotel lift is for guest access only and not available for Mevo members.