Using a Mevo swipe card instead of the app? Great! everything you need to know about starting and ending your trip is described below.
Starting your trip
- Approach the Mevo you wish to use.
- Examine the windshield reader (see description below).
- If the car is available, hold your card against the windshield reader until the car unlocks and the orange light goes steady.
- You're now on trip!
Ending your trip
- Park your Mevo in the home zone.
- Make sure everyone and all possessions are out of the vehicle, its plugged into a charging station (if available), the keys and fuel card are returned to the holster, the engine is switched off, and all doors are shut.
- Put your Mevo swipe card again the windshield reader.
- Wait until the doors lock and the green light flashes.
- You've just successfully ended your trip!
- Sometimes it can take a little while for the trip to start when using the swipe card, especially if you've had to wake the car from sleep- your patience is appreciated!
- If you have any issues starting or ending your trip, don't hesitate to get in touch via the in-app chat function.
How to read the windshield reader
- A green light means the car is available.
- An orange light means the car is already in use.
- A red light means the car is out of service.
- If no lights are on, the car is in sleep mode, simply tap your card on the holder to wake the vehicle and check its availability.