Before you end your trip, check:
- You, your passengers, and any possessions are out of the Mevo
- All doors are closed and the windows are up
- The key and the fuel card are in the glovebox holder
- the engine is switched off (sometimes hard to tell with the quiet electric cars!)
When you're ready, open the Mevo app and tap "END TRIP" in the lower right hand corner of the screen. The icon will load briefly while it waits for the car to respond, before returning you to the map screen.
You'll get an error on the Mevo app (and an audio error will play in the car) if:
- The keys are missing from the glovebox holder
- The fuel card is missing from the glovebox holder
- Any doors are open (including the boot)
- the engine is on
Make sure to give the doors a tug to confirm that they have locked correctly.
Note: if the "END TRIP" button does not work, disable the WiFi, ensure mobile data is on, and restart the app and try again.
If you're having trouble ending your trip, contact us either by chatting with us in-app or by calling 0508 111 6386 (option three).