Every vehicle on the Mevo network comes with a built-in Bluetooth media system which you can connect to with your phone. It'll let you play and control music (either saved on your device or via a streaming service like Spotify) as well as make and receive phone calls.
To connect your phone, the vehicle will need to be powered on and stationary.
Using the media control dial and buttons on the centre console:
- Enable Bluetooth on your phone and make sure it's set to "Visible".
- Press the "TEL" button on the centre console.
- Select "Connect Mobile Phone".
- Select "Continue" to search for new Bluetooth devices.
- Pick out your phone from the list on the screen.
- Select "Handsfree".
- Select Yes to confirm the PIN displayed and confirm the same PIN on your phone.
Use your phone to start playing music, and then the small dial to the right of the gear shift lever on the centre console to change the volume or skip tracks.
Remember: It's illegal (and pretty darn dangerous) to use your phone while driving. Mevo recommends nominating a passenger as DJ for your journey or setting up a sweet playlist before you go.